Side Hustle Expo
Show off your Side Hustle and win your share of $1,500 in Scholarships - Apply here!
Join the Center for Entrepreneurship and Community Development for the 2024 Side Hustle Expo on Thursday, April 11th in the St. Charles Room! This is your chance to showcase your service or product to potential new customers and compete for fabulous prizes, including $1,500 in scholarships!
Whether you make jewelry, bake cookies and cakes, produce videos or recordings, write songs, walk dogs, play gigs, take photos or pursue any other venture to earn extra cash, this is your opportunity to show it off to the entire Loyola University community - apply now to be a part of this exciting event!
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - SIGN UP NOW!
Presentation Training + Board Pickup: Thursday, April 4; 12:30-1:30
Location: St. Charles Room, Danna Student Center
Program Director, Center for Entrepreneurship + Community Development
What do you need to do to show off your Side Hustle?
- Get a of tri-fold presentation board (provided by the Center for Entrepreneurship) and add the following information:
- Your name + your business name (or whatever it is that you call your Side Hustle)
- Your university classification (undergrad or graduate student)
- A description of what service or product you offer
- A description of your customers (age, demographic)
- How do you currently or do you expect to connect with clients?
- How much of your product or service have you sold so far (dollars or volume)? (it's ok if you have just started and haven't sold yet)
- What are your goals for the next 12 months?
- How do you plan to meet these goals?
- What kind of support do you need to make those goals a reality?
- Lots of pictures
- If you have anything you want to sell, bring examples and take orders. No sales will take place directly during the Expo
- Have a business cards, or a QR Code so people can find you after the Expo
Example of a board below: